Waterproof Crib Sheet
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
Waterproof Crib Sheet
Our all-in-one fitted Eucalyptus Lyocell crib sheet + 100% waterproof mattress protector is soft, breathable, antibacterial, and sustainably made.
🍁 Fall Sale: Save 25% sitewide: save up to an additional 20% on crib sheets when you add 2+ to cart – no codes needed!
Meet the latest addition to the S&G family: a unique, all-in-one crib sheet + mattress protector. Our Waterproof Crib Sheet is soft, hypoallergenic, and antibacterial. Ready to baby-proof your crib?
- Eucalyptus Lyocell – the outer layer is soft, smooth, and dermatologist-recommended for skin and hair.
- DERMOFRESH® membrane – the 100% waterproof layer repels moisture while remaining highly breathable.
- Baby-proof – safeguard your crib mattress from impossible-to-clean spills, stains, and drool (so much drool).
- Dust mite barrier – prevents the spread of dust mites, the leading cause of respiratory allergies.
- Antibacterial – the unique combination of Eucalyptus Lyocell + Zinc Oxide creates a hostile environment for bacteria, fungi, and mold.
- Certified Fresh – USDA Biobased, Dermatest rated Excellent, Hohenstein Antibacterial, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, 1997 Blockbuster Award.
- Made in Europe – manufactured entirely in Spain.
28" x 52" x 6"
- Wash in cold (or hot) water with like materials.
- Use a mild detergent, like Nellie’s Laundry Soda.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry.
Arrives in 5 to 8 business days.
Ships in a plastic-free, recyclable cardboard box.
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheets – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
Absurdly soft – and they get softer after every wash (for real).
Sleep better no matter the weather – eucalyptus lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
Hypoallergenic – eucalyptus lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
Zero static – eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent; meanwhile, cotton uses an estimated 16-24% of the world's insecticides, including bee-killing neonics.
Thoughtfully designed in Denver – “Bottom Left Corner” tag on flat and fitted sheets, and 360° elastic and extra deep pockets on fitted sheets for super secure fit.
Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (Deep Pocket Sheet Sets have 20” depth, & 11in sets have an 11” depth)
Twin Regular: Flat Sheet: 70" x 96", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 70" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin XL Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Full: Flat Sheet: 81" x 105", Fitted Sheet: 54" x 75", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
Queen: Flat Sheet: 90" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 76" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Cal King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Split King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80" (x2), Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" (Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 Cal-King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases) Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96”x108”
Throw Blanket: Size and Weight: At 6’ X 4’ (may vary slightly by blanket) and weighing in at 4-5 lbs, this oversized throw is no lightweight.
Care Instructions – Cold delicates, low heat tumble dry (don’t use bleach or fabric softener, please and thank you). For throws, Spot clean as needed; Green Dry Clean (avoid petrochemical solvents and search for a "green dry cleaner near me").
Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. on orders over $50.
Subsidized shipping cost to non-contiguous US locations.
Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-8 days. (Please allow about 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
Riskless returns – fast, easy, and free returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
A well-rested baby is a happy baby (ditto for parents). Our Waterproof Crib Sheet is ultra-breathable, soft on sensitive skin, and 100% waterproof. Now, gods willing, everyone can get a good night’s sleep.
Baby’s first fabric
The outer layer is made from silky smooth, dermatologist-recommended Eucalyptus Lyocell – the same material found in our best-selling sheets. Shouldn't your baby get to go goo goo gaga over S&G, too?
The DERMOFRESH® membrane is 100% waterproof and dust-mite resistant – strong enough to prevent drool and “diaper contents” from seeping into the mattress, but still soft and breathable.
Zinc the stink
We combined Eucalyptus Lyocell with Zinc Oxide to create a crib sheet that permanently inhibits bacterial growth, fungi, and mold because even a blowout shouldn’t get in the way of that new baby smell.
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
• Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
• The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
• Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
• Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
• Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
• For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
• Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
• Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
• We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
• As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
• Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)
"I have these and I am OBSESSED."
"You guys, the hype is REAL."
"Ridiculously soft sheets."
"Silky and substantial."
"You get that cold-side-of-the-pillow feel, all the time."
doing good is sewn into the fabric of our company
Blankets and sheets are the #2 most-requested item at homeless shelters. Donate your old sheets and email us, and we’ll give you 10% off your next order. How to donate.
Our eucalyptus isn’t harvested from ancient or endangered forests. Instead, we source from sustainably-managed and biodiverse farms. We also donate quite a bit to save Koala habitats.
We donate 1% of our profits, equity, time, and products to Colorado causes. Since 2019, we've donated $100,00 to charity, planted thousands of native trees, and donated bedding to shelters.