Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases.
- King and Cal-King sets have King pillowcases.
- Queen and Full set have Queen pillowcases.
- Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases.
- Twin Regular and Twin XL sets have just 1 Queen pillowcase.
- Colors: Bright White, Pearl (Off-White), Charcoal Grey, Light Blue, Royal Purple, Midnight Navy, Mint Green
- Sizes: Queen, King, Full, Cal-King, Split King, Twin, and Twin XL
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell made from Eucalyptus trees renewably grown on sustainably managed, responsibly governed farms that don't deplete natural Eucalyptus forests.
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
With over 100,000+ customers and a 4.8 average star rating, our Eucalyptus Sheets have won some serious accolades, like “Best Temperature Control” from Sleep Foundation and “Best Overall Sheets” by Good Housekeeping!
🍁 Fall Sale: Save 25% sitewide! No code needed.
- 13 stunning colors and patterns
- 7 sizes to fit nearly any mattress
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheets – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- Scientifically Softer – due to its perfectly cylindrical filaments, our Eucalyptus Lyocell has a lower surface friction than cotton sheets, and our sheets get softer after every wash.
- Temperature Regulating – Eucalyptus Lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night, keeping cold sleepers warm, and hot sleepers cool – even in the same bed!
- Hypoallergenic – our sheets are dermatologist-recommended for sensitive skin and hair and FKT certified to not cause any bodily reaction whatsoever.
- Zero Static – our sheets repel dust, dirt, and hair (pet, human... or otherwise).
- Zero Pesticides – Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent; meanwhile, cotton uses an estimated 16-24% of the world's insecticides, including bee-killing neonics.
- Diligently Designed in Denver – corner tags to more easily make the bed, 360° elastic for a snug fit, extra deep 17 - 20" pockets to fit any mattress, and 4" of extra length on flat sheets so your toes don't pop out at night.
- Most solid colors are made for any size mattress up to 20" thick. Almost all hybrid, foam, pillowtop, and bed-in-a-box mattresses fall in this range.
- Striped colors, Orchid, and Ice Water colors fit mattresses up to 17" thick.
- We are slowly but surely standardizing our sheets to fit our new mattress more snugly, so older colors have our original extra-deep 20" pockets, but newer colors and patterns (like stripes, Orchid, and Ice Water) already have smaller 17" pockets.
Our Eucalyptus Sheet Sets Include:
Full, Queen, King, and Cal-King: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases
Twin and Twin XL sets: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 1 pillowcase
Split King: 1 King flat sheet, 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, and 2 King pillowcases
Sheet Set Dimensions:
Depth: 20" Pockets (Striped colors, Orchid, and Ice Water colors fit mattresses up to 17" thick.)
Twin Regular: Flat Sheet: 70" x 96", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase)
Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 70" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin XL Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase)
Full: Flat Sheet: 81" x 105", Fitted Sheet: 54" x 75", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31"
Queen: Flat Sheet: 90" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31"
King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 76" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" X 37"
Cal King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84", Pillow Cases: 21" X 37"
Split King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80" (x2), Pillow Cases: 21" X 37" (Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases)
Wash separately on cold / delicates, with a low heat tumble dry.
No detergent pods (can stain delicates), no bleach, no fabric softener, no ironing.
For more details, check out our guide on How to Wash Our Eucalyptus Sheets.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days for most areas. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Free shipping on most US orders, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
- Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them. (But you will.)
- Free return shipping: no questions asked, no arbitrary time limits (the “try for 100 days” thing everyone else does is weird).
The Good Sheet
- Naturally softer, more breathable, and more moisture-wicking than cotton.
- Sustainably made. Using up to 96% less water than cotton sheets, each sheet set we make saves an estimated 5 years' worth of the average person's drinking water vs a cotton set.
- Hypoallergenic, zero static, zero pesticides used.
- Extra deep pockets on our fitted sheets fit up to 20” thick mattresses comfortably, with the side benefit of fitting regular mattresses even better. Thick elastic runs all the way around.
- Eucalyptus knapsack packaging: Sheets and duvet covers come in S&G brand knapsacks that fit a full laptop or yoga mat :)
Sustainably Made, with Near-Zero Waste
Our sheets have a near-zero environmental impact, with up to:
• 96% less water used than cotton
• 30% less energy used than cotton
• Zero pesticides or insecticides (cotton uses ~16% of the world's insecticides)
• Zero-plastic packaging for most sheet sets and comforters.
Helpful tags tell you which corner goes where so you spend less time making the bed and more time sleeping in it.
Curl up, sleep in.
If you've tried sleep before and it didn't work out, maybe it's because you weren't using S&G sheets.
"I’ve been searching for years for sheets that don’t make my husband and I sweat at night. He never slept through the night until I bought these. They are so comfortable and don’t make you sweat!"
11 MAR 2020
"Ordered these days after my husband left me to change the energy of our/my bed. They’re so soft and luxurious... I never even think about him!"
27 MAR 2020
"I gave Sheets & Giggles a chance and they’ve ruined my life...in a good way.
06 DEC 2019
Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
Eucalyptus Throw Blanket
Extra Pillowcases (2)
Cozy, cute, and smart
Like a smart thermostat, but softer (and smarter), Eucalyptus Lyocell naturally regulates your body temperature so you sleep cool and comfortable all night long.
We know, we know, everyone claims their sheets are the softest, but our Eucalyptus Lyocell is the softest, with a coefficient of friction lower than even the best cotton. Plus, they get even softer after every wash.
Bedder for the planet
Sleep better knowing that our responsibly sourced Eucalyptus Lyocell fabric uses less water and less energy to grow compared to other natural fabric materials.
Big bed, meet deep pockets
Made for any size mattress up to 17" thick, our highly sustainable, softer-than-silk eucalyptus sheet sets are guaranteed to give you the best night of your life.
Forbes said our sheets are “ridiculously soft." 🥰
Why is Eucalyptus so great?
It's actually softer. No, really.
It keeps the night sweats away.
The uniformity of the threads combined with the Sateen weave means that moisture will wick away quickly.
If you sweat at night, the Eucalyptus Lyocell threads will naturally draw moisture away from your body, spreading it evenly across the surface of the fabric, and will evaporate it faster than other conventional fabrics.
It's truly hypoallergenic.
Better yet, studies have shown that this fabric is a hostile environment to microscopic critters and mites. Yeah, it's gross, but we figured you' should know.
What folks are saying
- MBMarci B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position BackSleep Movement I toss and turnRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySleep is good
I love cool sheets and these are cool in more then one way. They are cool because they help the trees and environment. But mostly they are cool. I am a warm sleeper. Have been using these for a week now and am not throwing the covers off. I feel like I am sleeping better. Looking forward to more much needed rest.
- JBJarrett B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThank You S&G and Greg Cote!!!
Absolutely love the sheets, as soft and cool as I could've ever imagined. Also, the "exchange" process was seamless. I ordered a size too small and was told to keep them instead of having to send them back. The correct size was the perfect fit. Shoutout to Greg, Chris, and Yeti! Never would've been turned on to these great sheets if it wasn't for the wonderful folks on the Greg Cote show! I'll definitely be recommending S&G to everyone I care to have a good sleep. THANK YOU COLLIN!
- TWTony W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position BackSleep Movement I toss and turnRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove these
So soft. Cool, comfortable. Love knowing that I helped the environment as well