"It's like being spooned by Jason Momoa."
Preorder our awe-inspiring, one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly Eucalyptus comforter and get 25% off our eventual MSRP. Limited quantity available, ships in three weeks!
Is our new Eucalyptus comforter soft as a cloud? Clouds are masses of condensed water, so, no. It’s much softer.
It’s also perfectly breathable while still providing excellent weight and warmth. You’ll swear Khal Drogo is big spooning you.
- 25% off preorder, limited quantity available
Free preorder shipping for most US homes (shipping in mid-March!)
Sizes: Queen/Full or King/Cal-King
Colors: Bright White or Gray
- Queen/Full Comforter: 90" x 94"
- King/Cal-King Comforter: 104" x 94"
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell made from trees grown in sustainably managed, biodiverse, renewable farms.
Thermally Bonded, Sustainably Filled. We stuff this baby with 50% of our breathable, Eucalyptus Lyocell fiber, and 50% snuggle-able recycled poly fiber made from repurposed plastic bottles.
- The result is an all-season comforter that’s refreshingly cool on sweltering summer 🔥 nights, but seriously cozy on those chilly, Westeros ❄️ nights.
Corner loops on all 4 corners so it fits securely into any duvet cover with ties.
Machine washable: we know. Huge deal. Because our filling is thermally bonded, it won't bunch up badly if you put it in the washer or dryer.
- Ready for bed right out of the box, no "first wash" needed.
- Dry clean or machine wash recommended once every 2-3 months.
- For machine, follow the same directions as our sheets: cold/delicates wash with a low-heat gentle dry. (Don't wash as often as sheets.)
- Full disclosure: our comforter will naturally wrinkle a bit out of the wash because of our 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell. To avoid wrinkles, simply spot or dry clean, but a machine washable, insanely soft, sustainable comforter does require at least one tradeoff :)
- Weird that a company is telling the full story and not just writing spiffy marketing copy, right?
Free returns: If you don't 100% love it (you will), just email us – returns are a breeze. We'll even pay for return shipping.
If you don't have a duvet cover to keep your comforter clean and fresh for as long as possible, our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover fits like a glove (often bought together).
- Designed in Denver, CO
- FYI: preorders will ship in a plain, brown box (not our standard purple boxes) so we can get them to you ASAP.
Unanswered questions? Check our FAQs, learn more about our sheets, or email us anytime at email@example.com!