Save 20%, plus get a 2nd crib sheet half off with code BOGOHO!4 reviews
Waterproof Crib Sheet
Save 20%, plus get a 2nd crib sheet half off with code BOGOHO!
Free Shipping on most orders
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on most US orders, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days for most areas. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges.
- We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them. (But you will.)
A well-rested baby is a happy baby (ditto for parents). Our Waterproof Crib Sheet is ultra-breathable, soft on sensitive skin, and 100% waterproof. Now, gods willing, everyone can get a good night’s sleep.
Baby’s first fabric
The outer layer is made from silky smooth, dermatologist-recommended Eucalyptus Lyocell – the same material found in our best-selling sheets. Shouldn't your baby get to go goo goo gaga over S&G, too?
The DERMOFRESH® membrane is 100% waterproof and dust-mite resistant – strong enough to prevent drool and “diaper contents” from seeping into the mattress, but still soft and breathable.
Zinc the stink
We combined Eucalyptus Lyocell with Zinc Oxide to create a crib sheet that permanently inhibits bacterial growth, fungi, and mold because even a blowout shouldn’t get in the way of that new baby smell.
- CKCorina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I kick harder than a soccer playerHealth & Wellness Allergies, Sensitive SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo soft
My kiddo seems to have fewer temp regulation issues at night with this compared to most waterproof toppers that are basically thick sheets of plastic and trap a ton of heat
- AAllieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agonothing else like it!
I love that these are waterproof! We no longer need mattress protectors which is a game changer. They are so soft and the colors are beautiful too. Mom hack: now that you don't need a mattress protector, just layer on 2-4 of these sheets and just peel one off when you want to change the sheets. POOF! The bed is already made. SO clutch for middle of the night accidents.
- JHJessica H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoOne less thing to worry about
Our 6 month old has been leaking through her diapers almost nightly as she starts to sleep for longer stretches and as a result we’ve been having to swap out her sleep suits/crib sheets/mattress protectors daily. I was excited to receive a test set of S&G crib sheets in the hopes that they would help lighten our laundry load. And sure enough, they did! First off, I was excited they had gray crib sheets that matched our nursery decor (pastel green and gray - and a lot of koalas lol). Initially it felt weird only putting on a set of crib sheets instead of a mattress protector and then a set of sheets. But the sheets fit nicely around our Newton crib mattress and looked good, so we were ready to give it a shot. The first night our little one didn’t actually leak through her diaper because she woke up for a night-time feeding, so she got changed earlier than usual. But the second night she slept through the night and, sure enough, she had leaked through her diaper when I checked her in the morning. Her sleep suit was soaked through but I was pleasantly surprised to find the crib sheets dry when I lifted her up! I took off the sheets to see if the mattress was dry and it was! Instead of throwing the sheets in the laundry, I sprayed some disinfectant on it and gave them a quick wipe down just to be safe. And that was it! Parenting is hard enough without having to do extra laundry so I’m extremely grateful that S&G created a crib sheet that I know will hold up under even the biggest…
Warming you, not the globe
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
Sustainability without the sus
- Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
- The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
- Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
- Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
- For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
- Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
- Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Certs & Giggles
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
Bedder planet for all
- Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
- We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
- As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
- Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)