Holiday Special: save 50%! Plus, buy anything, get anything else half off with code BOGOHO!90 reviews
Flannel Sheet Sets
Holiday Special: save 50%! Plus, buy anything, get anything else half off with code BOGOHO!
Free Shipping on most orders
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on most US orders, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days for most areas. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges.
- We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them. (But you will.)
you’ve been warmed
Made from 60% eucalyptus lyocell, 40% organic cotton, and approximately 100% coziness, our flannel sheets will keep you warm and toasty, not hot and roasty.
we’re knit wits
People said we were crazy for combining the softness of eucalyptus lyocell with the warmth of organic cotton. But who’s laughing at this absurd, pun-based bedding company now? Huh?
sustainable for good
Our flannel sheets are made without the use of harmful pesticides or insecticides, they use 60% less water and energy, and shed no microplastics. Told you it’s not a phase, mom.
this is the good sheet
Made for mattresses up to 20” thick, our absurdly soft and dangerously cozy flannel sheet sets are guaranteed to give you the best night of your life.
- RSRobbin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFlannel sheets(not your old flannel sheets)
They are so soft! I have not had time to wash them and put them on the bed yet. I gave them two daughters also for Christmas.S&Sheets & Giggles6 days ago
They're seriously freaky soft. So glad you love them, and we know your daughters will too!
- CCCarlos C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnHealth & Wellness Sensitive SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOriginal sheet owner- These are JUST as good.
If you live in a cold winter climate, these are worth the investment! Cozy yet not too warm. We have the OG S&G sheets that keep us cool and comfy in the summer. The flannel sheets are the perfect compliment once the seasons change and temps drop. We love them.S&Sheets & Giggles1 week ago
Thanks so much, Carlos! We put a lot of love into these. They're such an extra treat in the winter!
- JSJordan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position BellySleep Movement I toss and turnRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCozy and delightful
Okay, so, my wife and I have previously bought and loved the regular Sheets & Giggles sheets, plus the comforter, so we knew that when the weather started getting colder and our old flannel sheets didn't fit our mattress, it was time to come back to S&G for our wintertime sheets.
Right out of the package, we were impressed by how soft they were. And then we put them on the bed and snuggled in, and oh yeah, these are the flannel sheets you're looking for. We're in the transition season here in Georgia where some nights it's warm and some nights it's cold... these don't run too warm but they also are already nice and toasty for those chilly nights when the last thing you want is to climb into a cold bed.
We love them and highly, highly recommend them. And the puns are the icing on the cake!
Warming you, not the globe
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
Sustainability without the sus
- Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
- The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
- Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
- Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
- For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
- Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
- Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Certs & Giggles
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
Bedder planet for all
- Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
- We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
- As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
- Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)