Adjustable Eucalyptus Pillow
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on orders over $50, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Fast, easy, and free returns within 90 days via our automated returns and exchanges portal.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and arrive within 2-5 days. (Please allow up to 10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
- Mattresses are made to order and ship separately, and arrive within 7-14 days.
Make it your own
When it comes to pillows, one size doesn’t fit all…unless it’s adjustable. As it so happens, our Adjustable Eucalyptus Pillow is adjustable (spoiler). Add or remove the latex/kapok fill to align your head, neck, and spine, and achieve deep, restful sleep.
Keep a cool head
The Eucalyptus Lyocell cover is cool-to-the-touch and moisture-wicking. The irregularly-shaped shredded latex and kapok fibers allow for airflow all the way through the pillow core. Together, these pillow ingredients keep you cool and comfy all night long.
Fact: Your face presses against your pillow for 7-9 hours every night. In conclusion, your pillow should be free of toxins, bacteria, and mold. Eucalyptus Lyocell, kapok fibers, and Dunlop latex are chemical-free, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic.
This will help you sleep at night: Eucalyptus Lyocell is made from responsibly-managed forests. Dunlop latex is renewably made. Kapok trees don’t require irrigation, fertilizers, or pesticides. The extra fill comes in a reusable drawstring bag. Night night!
What the Kapok?
Kapok is a soft and supportive vegan alternative to goose down that’s harvested from the fallen seed pods of the tropical Kapok tree. We include it to add a little firmness to the shredded latex and help fill in the gaps between the pieces. Kapok, yeah!
Pillow with purpose
Every pillow is made-to-order and assembled by hand at Mile High WorkShop in Denver, Colorado. Mile High provides jobs and training for folks seeking to rebuild their lives from addiction, homelessness, and incarceration. Read about their mission here.
- BRBill R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Cold SleeperSleep Position BackSleep Movement I don't moveRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest Pillows
These are the best pillows I've ever used. Comfortable and supportive. I've had 2 for a while and got a second pair. I need a bit of upper body elevation to sleep, and these give me all I need to get that.
- SESteve E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove the pillows
Love how good these pillows are, with S&G sheets, mattress and pillows I sleep through the night
- DGDan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position BackSleep Movement I don't moveHealth & Wellness AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGood pillows!
Very comfy pillows. Some of the stuffing can be taken out to make the pillow softer, or more stuffing can be added back in to make it firmer.
Warming you, not the globe
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
Sustainability without the sus
- Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
- The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
- Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
- Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
- For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
- Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
- Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Certs & Giggles
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
Bedder planet for all
- Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
- We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
- As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
- Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)