Save 20%, plus get a 2nd eye mask half off with code BOGOHO!1 review
Eucalyptus Lyocell Sleep Mask
Save 20%, plus get a 2nd eye mask half off with code BOGOHO!
Free Shipping on most orders
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on most US orders, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days for most areas. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges.
- We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them. (But you will.)
- JMJustin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Cold SleeperSleep Position BackSleep Movement I toss and turnHealth & Wellness AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoSoft and Sleepy on a Big Head
I tend to go to bed first and a dim light is left on in the room for my partner. Since I’ve started using the mask, I feel like my sleep quality has improved. It’s also great for midday naps. Also I have a big head and it fits fine!
Warming you, not the globe
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
Sustainability without the sus
- Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
- The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
- Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
- Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
- For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
- Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
- Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Certs & Giggles
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
Bedder planet for all
- Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
- We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
- As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
- Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)