Eucalyptus Lyocell Comforter
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
Eucalyptus Lyocell Comforter
Holiday Special: save on Comforters!
If you’re looking for a down-alternative, temperature-regulating, all-season, soft, smooth, and cozy eucalyptus comforter, then we’ve got just the thing. (It's our comforter.)
The outside is made from 100% eucalyptus lyocell for a smooth, cool-to-the-touch feel.
The inside is filled with 50/50 eucalyptus lyocell and polyester made from recycled plastic bottles. This unique combo makes our comforter cozy but breathable, and therefore perfect for all-season use.
Worried about the polyester shedding microplastics? Don't be. We put CiCLO in our recycled polyester fibers, an additive that enables them to biodegrade just like natural fibers. Read more here.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell – the outside of our comforter is made from soft, smooth, cool-to-the-touch, and sustainable eucalyptus lyocell.
- Recycled PET – the inside is made from thermally bonded eucalyptus lyocell and recycled, biodegradable polyester for durability and all-season comfort.
- No microplastics – a special ingredient is added to the recycled polyester fibers which enables them to completely biodegrade.
- Absurdly soft – a sateen weave and perfectly uniform fibers help make eucalyptus lyocell measurably smoother than cotton.
- Sleep better no matter the weather – Eucalyptus Lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – Eucalyptus Lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – Eucalyptus Lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human, or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, and organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Thoughtfully designed in Denver – Four corner loops help keep your comforter snug and secure inside a duvet cover. (we sell duvet covers, hint hint)
Twin/TwinXL: 70" x 90"
Queen/full: 90" x 96"
King/Cal-king: 96” x 108”
Wash separately on cold / delicates, with a low heat tumble dry until mostly dry.
No bleach, no fabric softener, no ironing.
Wash frequency: recommended every 3-6 months. Can also green dry clean and spot clean as needed.
For more details check out our guide on How to Wash Our Eucalyptus Sheets.
- Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
Introducing: The Comfortest Comforter™
Is our new Eucalyptus comforter soft as a cloud? Clouds are masses of condensed water, so...no. It’s much softer.
It’s also perfectly breathable while still providing excellent weight and warmth.
- Sizes: Twin or Queen or King/Cal-King
- Colors: Bright White or Gray
- Twin Comforter: 90" L x 70" W
- Queen Comforter: 96" L x 90" W
- King/Cal-King Comforter: 108" L x 96" W
- Sustainable, 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse, renewable farms.
- Plastic-free, minimalist packaging – no vacuum-seal here!
- Thermally Bonded, Sustainably Filled. We stuff this baby with 50% of our breathable, Eucalyptus Lyocell fiber, and 50% snuggle-able recycled poly fiber made from repurposed plastic bottles.
- The result is an all-season comforter that’s refreshingly cool on sweltering summer nights, but seriously cozy on those chilly, winter nights.
- Corner loops on all 4 corners so it fits securely into any duvet cover with ties.
- Spot clean as needed, Green Dry Clean recommended every few months, machine washable if need be
- Ready for bed right out of the box!
- Dry clean or machine wash recommended once every 2-3 months.
- For machine, follow the same directions as our sheets: cold/delicates wash with a low-heat gentle dry. (Don't wash as often as sheets.)
- Full disclosure: our comforter will naturally wrinkle a bit out of the wash because of our 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell. To avoid wrinkles, simply spot or dry clean, but a machine washable, insanely soft, sustainable comforter does require at least one tradeoff :)
- Weird that a company is telling the full story and not just writing spiffy marketing copy, right?
- Free return shipping: no questions asked, no arbitrary time limits (the “try for 100 days” thing everyone else does is weird).
- If you don't have a duvet cover to keep your comforter clean and fresh for as long as possible, our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover fits like a glove (often bought together).
- Designed in Denver, CO
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheets – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
Absurdly soft – and they get softer after every wash (for real).
Sleep better no matter the weather – eucalyptus lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
Hypoallergenic – eucalyptus lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
Zero static – eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent; meanwhile, cotton uses an estimated 16-24% of the world's insecticides, including bee-killing neonics.
Thoughtfully designed in Denver – “Bottom Left Corner” tag on flat and fitted sheets, and 360° elastic and extra deep pockets on fitted sheets for super secure fit.
Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (Deep Pocket Sheet Sets have 20” depth, & 11in sets have an 11” depth)
Twin Regular: Flat Sheet: 70" x 96", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 70" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin XL Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Full: Flat Sheet: 81" x 105", Fitted Sheet: 54" x 75", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
Queen: Flat Sheet: 90" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 76" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Cal King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Split King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80" (x2), Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" (Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 Cal-King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases) Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96”x108”
Throw Blanket: Size and Weight: At 6’ X 4’ (may vary slightly by blanket) and weighing in at 4-5 lbs, this oversized throw is no lightweight.
Care Instructions – Cold delicates, low heat tumble dry (don’t use bleach or fabric softener, please and thank you). For throws, Spot clean as needed; Green Dry Clean (avoid petrochemical solvents and search for a "green dry cleaner near me").
Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. on orders over $50.
Subsidized shipping cost to non-contiguous US locations.
Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-8 days. (Please allow about 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
Riskless returns – fast, easy, and free returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
Your comforter zone
Our down-alternative (no geese harmed) comforter is softer, smoother, cozier, and even more sustainable than ever.
Feeling is believing
Our eucalyptus comforter is as soft as...
a fluffy cloud
a tub of butter
a bunny wearing a marshmallow suit
Bob Ross recording an ASMR video
It's just really soft, okay?
Bonded, Thermally Bonded
The eucalyptus and recycled, biodegradable polyester fibers are joined together in a marriage of holy mattressmony for increased durability and comfort.
Snug & secure
Our comforter comes with corner loops so it fits securely into any duvet cover with ties - no more searching the four corners of the earth for the four corners of your comforter.
No microplastics, no problem
The recycled polyester fibers in the comforter fill are infused with CiCLO technology, a special additive that enables them to completely biodegrade just like a natural fiber.
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
• Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
• The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
• Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
• Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
• Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
• For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
• Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
• Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
• We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
• As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
• Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)
"I have these and I am OBSESSED."
"You guys, the hype is REAL."
"Ridiculously soft sheets."
"Silky and substantial."
"You get that cold-side-of-the-pillow feel, all the time."
doing good is sewn into the fabric of our company
Blankets and sheets are the #2 most-requested item at homeless shelters. Donate your old sheets and email us, and we’ll give you 10% off your next order. How to donate.
Our eucalyptus isn’t harvested from ancient or endangered forests. Instead, we source from sustainably-managed and biodiverse farms. We also donate quite a bit to save Koala habitats.
We donate 1% of our profits, equity, time, and products to Colorado causes. Since 2019, we've donated $100,00 to charity, planted thousands of native trees, and donated bedding to shelters.