Leap Day Sale: save 29% with code LEAP, today only!52 reviews
Waterproof Mattress Protector
Leap Day Sale: save 29% with code LEAP, today only!
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on orders over $50, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Fast, easy, and free returns within 90 days via our automated returns and exchanges portal.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and arrive within 2-5 days. (Please allow up to 10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
- Mattresses are made to order and ship separately, and arrive within 7-14 days.
Don't let that sink in
Human bodies are pretty gross. Our bodies produce oil and sweat when we sleep. They shed skin cells (the dust mite’s favorite snack). Some bodies even drool. All of that gets absorbed into the mattress…unless you use proper protection. Our USDA BioBased Mattress Protector is just the thing.
This isn’t a plastic-y, squeaky cover. You want to protect your mattress but don’t want anything to get in the way of a comfortable night’s sleep. Our fitted sheet-style Eucalyptus Mattress Protector is so comfy and quiet you’ll forget it’s even there. “Forget what’s even there?” Exactly.
The top layer is made from the same soft, cool, moisture-wicking material as our signature sheets. Plus, Eucalyptus Lyocell naturally reduces the propagation of allergens like dust mites, mold, and mildew. Is there anything eucalyptus can’t do?
The bottom layer (the part that puts the “protector” in mattress protector) is made from DERMOFRESH® - a TPU-based, water-repelling membrane. Like your skin, it’s waterproof yet allows water vapor to pass through for maximum breathability.
- MPMichelle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFinally a WATERPROOF mattress protector!
We have bought several “waterproof” mattress protectors that have not withstood bed wetting accidents and eventually had to get rid of our childrens’ mattresses. Well, we took a chance on this protector with our brand new mattresses and it has been put to the test several times already and not a drop of moisture has gotten into the mattresses! We love that it is not full of toxic chemicals. We even bought one for our own bed too!S&Sheets & Giggles11 seconds ago
That's what we like to hear, thanks Michelle! Gotta keep those mattresses clean as a whistle, and dry as a bone. (Side note, weird sayings... whistles definitely aren't clean, and bones aren't dry 🤔)
- KKellyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
This mattress protector is very soft and comfortable for a waterproof mattress cover. I have used ones in the past that were noisy and uncomfortable but this one is quiet and comfortable. It is very high quality and I would buy it again.
- MMMarlin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnHealth & Wellness Restless Legs, Sensitive Skin, Hot FlashesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood fit. Soft feel.
This mattress protector feels great under my sheets. I’m extremely sensitive to laying on plastic. My whole body aches if I have the wrong mattress protector or poly/cotton sheets. This is a very comfortable mattress protector.
Warming you, not the globe
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
Sustainability without the sus
- Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
- The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
- Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
- Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
- For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
- Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
- Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Certs & Giggles
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
Bedder planet for all
- Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
- We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
- As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
- Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)