Waterproof Eucalyptus Mattress Protector
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
Waterproof Eucalyptus Mattress Protector
Our waterproof eucalyptus mattress protector is plant-based and breathable underneath you, so you can enjoy the full benefits of our eucalyptus sheets.
Use Protection Offer: Get 30% off a Mattress Protector when you purchase a Sheet Set!
Use Code: WRAPTHENTAP
Extend the life of your mattress with our soft, cool, and sustainable fitted sheet-style Eucalyptus Mattress Protector.
- Protect your bed - safeguard your mattress from impossible-to-clean sweat, oils, and stains.
- Dust mite barrier - prevents the spread of dust mites, the leading cause of respiratory allergies.
- Note: because the Sheets & Giggles Eucalyptus Mattress has a moisture-wicking Eucalyptus Lyocell cover, you are thousands of times less likely to encounter dust mites than a mattress with a cotton or polyester cover.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell - the top layer is made from the same soft, breathable material as our signature sheets.
- DERMOFRESH® membrane - the waterproof TPU layer repels moisture while remaining highly breathable.
- No rustling - the fabric is so quiet and discreet you’ll forget it’s even there.
- USDA BioBased - Made from 79% renewable, plant-based materials.
- Certified fresh - Oeko-Tex standard class I, Allergy UK seal of approval, USDA Biobased, and Gold medal winner at the 2008 Osaka Olympics.
- Made in Europe - manufactured entirely in Spain.
Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King
Twin 39" x 75" x 13"
Twin XL 39" x 80" x 13"
Full 54" x 75" x 13"
Queen 60" x 80" x 13"
King 78" x 80" x 13"
Cal King 72" x 84" x 13"
- Wash once a month or as needed.
- Wash in cold water with like materials.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry.
- Avoid hot water or high heat, as it can damage the waterproof layer.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Currently on backorder, shipping again by end of month, with delivery estimated in early February.
- Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over it.
Extend the life of your mattress with our soft, cool, and sustainable Eucalyptus Mattress Protector.
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheets – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
Absurdly soft – and they get softer after every wash (for real).
Sleep better no matter the weather – eucalyptus lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
Hypoallergenic – eucalyptus lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
Zero static – eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent; meanwhile, cotton uses an estimated 16-24% of the world's insecticides, including bee-killing neonics.
Thoughtfully designed in Denver – “Bottom Left Corner” tag on flat and fitted sheets, and 360° elastic and extra deep pockets on fitted sheets for super secure fit.
Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (Deep Pocket Sheet Sets have 20” depth, & 11in sets have an 11” depth)
Twin Regular: Flat Sheet: 70" x 96", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 70" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin XL Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Full: Flat Sheet: 81" x 105", Fitted Sheet: 54" x 75", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
Queen: Flat Sheet: 90" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 76" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Cal King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Split King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80" (x2), Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" (Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 Cal-King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases) Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96”x108”
Throw Blanket: Size and Weight: At 6’ X 4’ (may vary slightly by blanket) and weighing in at 4-5 lbs, this oversized throw is no lightweight.
Care Instructions – Cold delicates, low heat tumble dry (don’t use bleach or fabric softener, please and thank you). For throws, Spot clean as needed; Green Dry Clean (avoid petrochemical solvents and search for a "green dry cleaner near me").
Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. on orders over $50.
Subsidized shipping cost to non-contiguous US locations.
Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-8 days. (Please allow about 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
Riskless returns – fast, easy, and free returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
Don't let that sink in
Human bodies are pretty gross. Our bodies produce oil and sweat when we sleep. They shed skin cells (the dust mite’s favorite snack). Some bodies even drool. All of that gets absorbed into the mattress…unless you use proper protection. Our USDA BioBased Mattress Protector is just the thing.
This isn’t a plastic-y, squeaky cover. You want to protect your mattress but don’t want anything to get in the way of a comfortable night’s sleep. Our fitted sheet-style Eucalyptus Mattress Protector is so comfy and quiet you’ll forget it’s even there. “Forget what’s even there?” Exactly.
The top layer is made from the same soft, cool, moisture-wicking material as our signature sheets. Plus, Eucalyptus Lyocell naturally reduces the propagation of allergens like dust mites, mold, and mildew. Is there anything eucalyptus can’t do?
The bottom layer (the part that puts the “protector” in mattress protector) is made from DERMOFRESH® - a TPU-based, water-repelling membrane. Like your skin, it’s waterproof yet allows water vapor to pass through for maximum breathability.
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
• Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
• The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
• Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
• Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
• Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
• For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
• Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
• Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
• We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
• As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
• Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)
"I have these and I am OBSESSED."
"You guys, the hype is REAL."
"Ridiculously soft sheets."
"Silky and substantial."
"You get that cold-side-of-the-pillow feel, all the time."
doing good is sewn into the fabric of our company
Blankets and sheets are the #2 most-requested item at homeless shelters. Donate your old sheets and email us, and we’ll give you 10% off your next order. How to donate.
Our eucalyptus isn’t harvested from ancient or endangered forests. Instead, we source from sustainably-managed and biodiverse farms. We also donate quite a bit to save Koala habitats.
We donate 1% of our profits, equity, time, and products to Colorado causes. Since 2019, we've donated $100,00 to charity, planted thousands of native trees, and donated bedding to shelters.