We partnered with Nellie’s to offer you an eco-friendly alternative to traditional laundry detergents. Nellie’s is gentle yet powerful enough to use on all of our Eucalyptus bedding.5 reviews
Laundry Detergent - 100 Loads
We partnered with Nellie’s to offer you an eco-friendly alternative to traditional laundry detergents. Nellie’s is gentle yet powerful enough to use on all of our Eucalyptus bedding.
Free Shipping on most orders
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on most US orders, with subsidized shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days for most areas. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Canadian orders are charged shipping and duties at checkout based on your locale.
Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges.
- We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them. (But you will.)
Nellie's Laundry Soda is made with as few ingredients as possible. Turns out that number is four: Sodium Carbonate, Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Metasilicate. That's it.
Clean & clear
Nellie’s is made without chlorine or water softeners, so it’s septic-safe, dissolves cleanly in cold or hot water, and rinses clear. It's safe to use on all of our Eucalyptus bedding.
Liquid detergents are primarily made with water - shipping water is expensive and wasteful. Plus, the truth is more cleaning power can be packed into powder, so a little goes a long way.
Most powder detergents contain suds-producing fillers that can cause your HE machine to leak or overflow. Nellie's is a low-sudsing detergent – and safe to use on HE & standard machines.
Subscribe & save
Save 10% with a subscription and get two 50-load tins of Nellie's Laundry Soda every 60 days. Never run out of detergent again. Imagine only having 99 problems?
- JDJill D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agolove this detergent
Love this detergent and glad that S&G is carrying it at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend this environmentally friendly non toxic detergent.
- KMKevin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I kick harder than a soccer playerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNellie Dougie
Washin it!S&Sheets & Giggles6 months ago
Spin cylcin' it!
- PHPenny H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Cold SleeperSleep Position BellySleep Movement I kick harder than a soccer playerHealth & Wellness AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWonderful laundry soap
I am so glad to finally find laundry detergent that works well on the clothes but doesn’t include plastic. It also has simple ingredients. So Nellie’s will also be in my laundry room.S&Sheets & Giggles8 months ago
Glad we could help you discover the right detergent! Proud to partner with Nellie’s on this 🧼
Warming you, not the globe
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
Sustainability without the sus
- Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
- The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
- Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
- Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
- For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
- Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
- Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Certs & Giggles
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
Bedder planet for all
- Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
- We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
- As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
- Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)