Laundry Detergent - 100 Loads
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
Laundry Detergent - 100 Loads
We partnered with Nellie’s to offer you an eco-friendly alternative to traditional laundry detergents. Nellie’s is gentle yet powerful enough to use on all of our Eucalyptus bedding.
🔥 Bod, ❄️ Dads! save 25% on Detergent for Father's Day!
- Powder is powerful – Nellie’s laundry soda is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
- Fifty loads per tin – You'll get 2 tins per order. Plus, each tin is reusable (and infinitely recyclable).
- Four ingredients – everything you need to effectively and gently clean your S&G bedding and non-S&G clothes, nothing you don’t.
- Made without – SLS, SLES, gluten, phosphates, chlorine, fragrance, optical brighteners, or solid synthetics.
- Septic safe – Nellie’s dissolves clean and rinses clear.
- Formulated for all machines – Nellie’s is safe for standard and HE washing machines.
- Subscribe and Save – Save 10% and get 2 new tins every 60 days.
50 loads per tin (each order includes two tins, so 100 loads)
How to use
Use one tablespoon of Nellie's Laundry Soda for each regular-sized load.
Wash according to instructions on garments.
Always test on garments that may bleed or fade.
Nellie's Laundry Soda is safe for HE and standard washing machines.
Use the machine's dispenser or add right to the drum.
Each order includes two 50-load tins of Nellie's Laundry Soda.
Info & Size Guide
Over the years, you've asked us to recommend a detergent that's gentle on your bedding and the environment. After searching high and low, we found Nellie's.
Made with only four ingredients, Laundry Soda is a highly concentrated formula that dissolves quickly in cold or hot water and is septic safe. Most importantly, it rinses completely clear, leaving your skin and the environment as spotless as your clothes.
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheets – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
Absurdly soft – and they get softer after every wash (for real).
Sleep better no matter the weather – eucalyptus lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
Hypoallergenic – eucalyptus lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
Zero static – eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent; meanwhile, cotton uses an estimated 16-24% of the world's insecticides, including bee-killing neonics.
Thoughtfully designed in Denver – “Bottom Left Corner” tag on flat and fitted sheets, and 360° elastic and extra deep pockets on fitted sheets for super secure fit.
Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (Deep Pocket Sheet Sets have 20” depth, & 11in sets have an 11” depth)
Twin Regular: Flat Sheet: 70" x 96", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 70" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin XL Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Full: Flat Sheet: 81" x 105", Fitted Sheet: 54" x 75", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
Queen: Flat Sheet: 90" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 76" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Cal King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Split King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80" (x2), Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" (Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 Cal-King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases) Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96”x108”
Throw Blanket: Size and Weight: At 6’ X 4’ (may vary slightly by blanket) and weighing in at 4-5 lbs, this oversized throw is no lightweight.
Care Instructions – Cold delicates, low heat tumble dry (don’t use bleach or fabric softener, please and thank you). For throws, Spot clean as needed; Green Dry Clean (avoid petrochemical solvents and search for a "green dry cleaner near me").
Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. on orders over $50.
Subsidized shipping cost to non-contiguous US locations.
Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-8 days. (Please allow about 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
Riskless returns – fast, easy, and free returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
Nellie's Laundry Soda is made with as few ingredients as possible. Turns out that number is four: Sodium Carbonate, Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Metasilicate. That's it.
Clean & clear
Nellie’s is made without chlorine or water softeners, so it’s septic-safe, dissolves cleanly in cold or hot water, and rinses clear. It's safe to use on all of our Eucalyptus bedding.
Liquid detergents are primarily made with water - shipping water is expensive and wasteful. Plus, the truth is more cleaning power can be packed into powder, so a little goes a long way.
Most powder detergents contain suds-producing fillers that can cause your HE machine to leak or overflow. Nellie's is a low-sudsing detergent – and safe to use on HE & standard machines.
Subscribe & save
Save 10% with a subscription and get two 50-load tins of Nellie's Laundry Soda every 60 days. Never run out of detergent again. Imagine only having 99 problems?
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
• Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
• The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
• Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
• Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
• Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
• For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
• Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
• Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
• Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
• We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
• As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
• Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)
"I have these and I am OBSESSED."
"You guys, the hype is REAL."
"Ridiculously soft sheets."
"Silky and substantial."
"You get that cold-side-of-the-pillow feel, all the time."
doing good is sewn into the fabric of our company
Blankets and sheets are the #2 most-requested item at homeless shelters. Donate your old sheets and email us, and we’ll give you 10% off your next order. How to donate.
Our eucalyptus isn’t harvested from ancient or endangered forests. Instead, we source from sustainably-managed and biodiverse farms. We also donate quite a bit to save Koala habitats.
We donate 1% of our profits, equity, time, and products to Colorado causes. Since 2019, we've donated $100,00 to charity, planted thousands of native trees, and donated bedding to shelters.