Eucalyptus Lyocell Comforter
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
Eucalyptus Lyocell Comforter
Our down-alternative, all-season comforter is cool to the touch, with a thermally bonded blended fill that strikes the perfect temperature balance.
If you’re looking for a down-alternative, temperature-regulating, all-season, soft, smooth, and cozy eucalyptus comforter, then we’ve got just the thing. (It's our comforter.)
The outside is made from 100% eucalyptus lyocell for a smooth, cool-to-the-touch feel.
The inside is filled with 50/50 eucalyptus lyocell and polyester made from recycled plastic bottles. This unique combo makes our comforter cozy but breathable, and therefore perfect for all-season use.
Worried about the polyester shedding microplastics? Don't be. We put CiCLO in our recycled polyester fibers, an additive that enables them to biodegrade just like natural fibers. Read more here.
- Eucalyptus Lyocell – the outside of our comforter is made from soft, smooth, cool-to-the-touch, and sustainable eucalyptus lyocell.
- Recycled PET – the inside is made from thermally bonded eucalyptus lyocell and recycled, biodegradable polyester for durability and all-season comfort.
- No microplastics – a special ingredient is added to the recycled polyester fibers which enables them to completely biodegrade.
- Absurdly soft – a sateen weave and perfectly uniform fibers help make eucalyptus lyocell measurably smoother than cotton.
- Sleep better no matter the weather – Eucalyptus Lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – Eucalyptus Lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – Eucalyptus Lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human, or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, and organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Thoughtfully designed in Denver – Four corner loops help keep your comforter snug and secure inside a duvet cover. (we sell duvet covers, hint hint)
Twin/TwinXL: 70" x 90"
Queen/full: 90" x 96"
King/Cal-king: 96” x 108”
Wash separately on cold / delicates, with a low heat tumble dry until mostly dry.
No bleach, no fabric softener, no ironing.
Wash frequency: recommended every 3-6 months. Can also green dry clean and spot clean as needed.
For more details check out our guide on How to Wash Our Eucalyptus Sheets.
- Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-5 days. (Please allow up to 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
- Riskless returns – Order with confidence with our fast, easy, and free portal for returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
Info & Size Guide
Introducing: The Comfortest Comforter™
Is our new Eucalyptus comforter soft as a cloud? Clouds are masses of condensed water, so...no. It’s much softer.
It’s also perfectly breathable while still providing excellent weight and warmth.
- Sizes: Twin or Queen or King/Cal-King
- Colors: Bright White or Gray
- Twin Comforter: 90" L x 70" W
- Queen Comforter: 96" L x 90" W
- King/Cal-King Comforter: 108" L x 96" W
- Sustainable, 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse, renewable farms.
- Plastic-free, minimalist packaging – no vacuum-seal here!
- Thermally Bonded, Sustainably Filled. We stuff this baby with 50% of our breathable, Eucalyptus Lyocell fiber, and 50% snuggle-able recycled poly fiber made from repurposed plastic bottles.
- The result is an all-season comforter that’s refreshingly cool on sweltering summer nights, but seriously cozy on those chilly, winter nights.
- Corner loops on all 4 corners so it fits securely into any duvet cover with ties.
- Spot clean as needed, Green Dry Clean recommended every few months, machine washable if need be
- Ready for bed right out of the box!
- Dry clean or machine wash recommended once every 2-3 months.
- For machine, follow the same directions as our sheets: cold/delicates wash with a low-heat gentle dry. (Don't wash as often as sheets.)
- Full disclosure: our comforter will naturally wrinkle a bit out of the wash because of our 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell shell. To avoid wrinkles, simply spot or dry clean, but a machine washable, insanely soft, sustainable comforter does require at least one tradeoff :)
- Weird that a company is telling the full story and not just writing spiffy marketing copy, right?
- Free return shipping: no questions asked, no arbitrary time limits (the “try for 100 days” thing everyone else does is weird).
- If you don't have a duvet cover to keep your comforter clean and fresh for as long as possible, our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover fits like a glove (often bought together).
- Designed in Denver, CO
Your comforter zone
Our Eucalyptus Comforter is softer than...look, we’d compare it to something really smooth and soft but there really is no comparison.
Ultimate snooze inducer
The moisture-wicking, soft, and breathable Eucalyptus Lyocell fabric will keep you so comfy, we’d recommend setting more than one alarm, just in case.
A cozy balancing act
This comfy comforter can keep you warm on Alaskan winter nights, and cool on Texas summer days.
Keeping duvets in the loop
Our comforters love to be paired with duvet covers in holy mattress-mony due to their built-in loop ties for easy duvet covering.
Green Soonze said our comforter is “luxurious and lightweight." ✨
What's it made with?
Eucalyptus Lyocell Fabric
This soft-and-sustainable fabric is made with Eucalyptus Lyocell in a sateen weave. The low surface friction make this comforter’s surface smooth and soft.
Biodegradeable & Recycled Polyfill
The recycled polyester fibers in the comforter fill are infused with CiCLO technology, a special additive that enables them to completely biodegrade just like a natural fiber.
Want to learn more?
For a deep dive into what’s in the comforter, check this out »
What folks are saying
- LPLuana P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Hot SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnHealth & Wellness Allergies, Restless LegsRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySleep perfection❤️
So soft and breathable. I'm not waking up hot like I did with my previous comforters. I'm actually sleeping so much better...I absolutely love it!
- KMKara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Cold SleeperSleep Position SideSleep Movement I toss and turnHealth & Wellness Sensitive Skin, Restless LegsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMore than I expected…
I was so impressed by the weight and quality of this comforter. The material is so soft and the price for the quality was just right. I’m glad I decided to purchase this with my sheet set!
- CGClaudia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBedtime Body Temp Cold SleeperSleep Position SideHealth & Wellness AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoKing lyocell comforter
Love it! Lightweight yet warm and comfy!