Breakfast Blend Coffee - 12 oz. Whole or Ground
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.
Breakfast Blend Coffee - 12 oz. Whole or Ground
We partnered with Dallas-based This Little Bean of Mine to bring you sustainably sourced, small-batch, roasted-to-order, well-hyphenated coffee. S&G's exclusive Breakfast Blend is available in 6 different grinds, and each bag makes 30+ cups of coffee.
Father's Day Sale: save 20% on any blend! 🎁
- Get up & go – Breakfast Blend combines African and Latin American coffees, striking the perfect balance between robust flavor and a light roast.
- People & Planet – This Little Bean of Mine partners with farms that work diligently to ensure proper crop rotation, implement best practices, and take care of the land.
- Fresh & Fast – Every bag is roasted to order for ultimate freshness.
- Daily Grind – Available in whole bean or ground. Choose between five different grind options: French Press, Drip, Espresso, Pour Over, or K-Cup.
- Automatic drip – Save 10% with a subscription. Get a new bag of freshly roasted coffee every 2, 4, or 6 weeks.
Breakfast Blend comes in 12 oz bags. Choose between whole bean or ground. Grind options are French Press, Pour Over, Espresso, Drip, and K-Cup.
Coffee is roasted fresh to order. Expect delivery within one week of ordering.
Info & Size Guide
Finally, a good reason to get out of bed. We've partnered with This Little Bean of Mine to create roasted-to-order Breakfast Blend coffee.
Breakfast Blend combines African and Latin American coffees, striking the perfect balance between robust flavor and a light roast.
This Little Bean of Mine only sources from suppliers committed to sustainability, both economically and ecologically.
100% Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheets – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
Absurdly soft – and they get softer after every wash (for real).
Sleep better no matter the weather – eucalyptus lyocell keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
Hypoallergenic – eucalyptus lyocell is skin-credible, aka dermatologist recommended.
Zero static – eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
Zero pesticides – eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent; meanwhile, cotton uses an estimated 16-24% of the world's insecticides, including bee-killing neonics.
Thoughtfully designed in Denver – “Bottom Left Corner” tag on flat and fitted sheets, and 360° elastic and extra deep pockets on fitted sheets for super secure fit.
Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (Deep Pocket Sheet Sets have 20” depth, & 11in sets have an 11” depth)
Twin Regular: Flat Sheet: 70" x 96", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Twin XL: Flat Sheet: 70" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80", Pillow Case: 21" x 31" (Twin XL Sheet sets have 1 pillowcase) Comforter 70" x 90", Duvet 70” x 90”
Full: Flat Sheet: 81" x 105", Fitted Sheet: 54" x 75", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
Queen: Flat Sheet: 90" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 31" Comforter 90" x 96", Duvet 70” x 90”
King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 76" x 80", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Cal King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 72" x 84", Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96” x 108”
Split King: Flat Sheet: 108" x 110", Fitted Sheet: 39" x 80" (x2), Pillow Cases: 21" x 41" (Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 Cal-King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases) Comforter 96" x 108", Duvet 96”x108”
Throw Blanket: Size and Weight: At 6’ X 4’ (may vary slightly by blanket) and weighing in at 4-5 lbs, this oversized throw is no lightweight.
Care Instructions – Cold delicates, low heat tumble dry (don’t use bleach or fabric softener, please and thank you). For throws, Spot clean as needed; Green Dry Clean (avoid petrochemical solvents and search for a "green dry cleaner near me").
Free shipping to the contiguous U.S. on orders over $50.
Subsidized shipping cost to non-contiguous US locations.
Orders ship within 24 hours and normally arrive within 2-8 days. (Please allow about 8-10 days for Hawaii and Alaska orders.)
Riskless returns – fast, easy, and free returns and exchanges. We’ll even cover return shipping if you don’t obsess over them.
Part of this complete breakfast blend
This Little Bean of Mine’s Breakfast Blend coffee combines African and Latin American coffees, striking the perfect balance between robust flavor and a light roast.
Roast of the town
Stale coffee tastes like nickels. Every bag of Breakfast Blend is roasted to order so every cup of coffee is fresh and flavorful.
Thank you, farmers
This Little Bean of Mine partners exclusively with importers and farmers who have the highest transparency of sustainability, both ecologically and economically.
From a closed-loop production process to plastic-free packaging, we know better than to mess with Mother Nature. Learn more about our efforts to help the planet, and all the living beings that inhabit it.
• Our Eucalyptus Lyocell is certified USDA BioPreferred, which means it's 100% plant-based and 100% biodegradable (aka, microplastic-free)
• The lyocell process recovers and reuses 99.6% of water and solvents over and over and over again.
• Eucalyptus Lyocell sheet sets use 96% less water and 30% less energy than a set of conventionally-grown cotton sheets.
• Eucalyptus trees are naturally insect-repellent, so we don’t spray pesticides or bee-killing insecticides like some other fabrics we know (ahem, cotton).
• Our eucalyptus trees are sourced from responsibly-managed, biodiverse farms.
• For every tree we harvest, we plant two more.
• Nearly all of our bedding products ship in plastic-free, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (our mattress protector is wrapped in recycled plastic, but we're working on a more sustainable solution - stay tuned).
• Our efforts and achievements in sustainability are regularly praised in outlets like Healthline, Brightly, and OneCut.
Vegan - S&G products are 100% cruelty free
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® - For biodegradability, compostability, and no toxicity
Closed loop process - 99.6% of chemicals recovered during lyocell process
FKT® certified - S&G products are safe and cause no bodily reactions
FSC, PEFC, SFI - S&G products are made from responsibly-sourced eucalyptus trees
ZDHC Contributor - ensures there’s zero waste runoff at plants
Canopy Partner - a non-profit that protects endangered forests
Higg Index - S&G products are sustainable from production through end of life
USDA Certified Bio-Based Product - S&G products are derived from plants and renewable materials
Dairy Farmers of America - S&G bedding is so soft and smooth it’s legally classified as butter (not really, but you will melt into it)
• Last year, we donated $40,000 and hundreds of sheet sets to COVID relief efforts.
• We regularly donate sheet sets to homeless services providers like The Broward Partnership.
• As Pledge 1% members, we give 1% of our profits, products, and equity to impactful nonprofits in our local community.
• Our #Give2Sheets program encourages people to give their gently used sheets to those in need in exchange for 10% off their next purchase.
(BTW, we couldn’t do any of the above without the S&G Community’s help and support, so, thank you :)
"I have these and I am OBSESSED."
"You guys, the hype is REAL."
"Ridiculously soft sheets."
"Silky and substantial."
"You get that cold-side-of-the-pillow feel, all the time."
doing good is sewn into the fabric of our company
Blankets and sheets are the #2 most-requested item at homeless shelters. Donate your old sheets and email us, and we’ll give you 10% off your next order. How to donate.
Our eucalyptus isn’t harvested from ancient or endangered forests. Instead, we source from sustainably-managed and biodiverse farms. We also donate quite a bit to save Koala habitats.
We donate 1% of our profits, equity, time, and products to Colorado causes. Since 2019, we've donated $100,00 to charity, planted thousands of native trees, and donated bedding to shelters.